Yes, one can definitely apply for an EMI card at the age of 23. Continue reading below to know more about it!
Bajaj Finserv Card Apply Online Eligibility
Consider getting a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card if you’re seeking for a cost-effective way to cross items off your wish list. The card has a loan of up to Rs. 4 Lakhs that you can use to buy big-ticket items. These transactions can also be converted into simple EMIs and paid in monthly instalments at no additional cost. You can also choose the repayment period, which can range from 3 to 24 months, depending on your needs. To top it off, the Bajaj customer portal allows you to take advantage of amazing bargains and offers, as well as the convenience of ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ on major online retailers.
If you are eligible for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you can apply online or offline, regardless of whether you are an existing Bajaj customer.
Bajaj Card Apply Online
If you’re an existing customer looking to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card online, these are the steps to take:
- Use your login credentials to access the Bajaj customer portal.
- Check for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card deal.
- To begin the Bajaj Card Apply online procedure, click the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- The annual charge is Rs. 117.
- You will receive an SMS with instructions on how to view your card on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App after making a successful payment.
If you’re a fresh applicant wishing to receive a Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, here are the steps to take:
- Go to the “Insta EMI Card” area of the Bajaj Finserv website.
- To check your eligibility, enter some basic information such as your date of birth, phone number, and so on.
- View your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card deal.
- To activate your Insta EMI Card, pay Rs. 567.
- Your card will be enabled and accessible through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App after a successful payment.
- You can now use your card to shop online and in-store at Bajaj Finserv partner stores, and you can take advantage of special Bajaj Finserv EMI Card offers and perks.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Documents Required
The following are the documents needed to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ECS mandate signed
- Photographs in passport size
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Eligibility
If you desire a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you can apply online or offline after establishing your eligibility. To qualify for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you must satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 60 to apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- You must be between the ages of 23 and 65 to apply for an Insta EMI Card.
- You must have a consistent and reliable source of income.
Register at Bajaj Finserv to take advantage of a variety of exclusive Bajaj Finserv EMI Card advantages and offers. You may use it to log in to the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, browse a catalogue of over one million products, and buy the newest mobile phones, televisions, laptops, speakers, and other electronics on no-interest EMI.
You may shop on numerous online portals with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card and can also swipe your card at a handful of physical establishments to get fast approval based on the amount you’ve in your digital wallet.