Choosing a depolluting paint is an eco-responsible act. Compared with conventional paint, non-polluting paint is more environmentally friendly. It is a non-toxic paint that captures and eliminates pollutants that saturate the ambient air. This type of sanitizing paint is washable and available in many finishes and colors. It lasts at least six years.
What Is Depolluting Paint?
A depolluting paint is a paint used to dress interior walls and woodwork. This type of ecological paint looks like classic water-based paint. If you want to breathe healthy air in your home, depolluting paint has been designed for this purpose. Concretely, the color destroys the pollutants present in the indoor air. Indeed, treated woodwork and furniture often contain carcinogenic contaminants, such as formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, or hexaldehyde.
Sanitizing paint differs from conventional paint by its component free of toxic products. On the other hand, it presents the same principles of use as an ordinary painting, that is to say, that it:
- Easy to clean with water,
- Has the same drying time,
- Is washable,
- Offers a yield of approximately 10 m² for one liter of paint.
Depolluting paint considerably reduces its environmental footprint since it contains no preservatives, solvents, or heavy metals. And most importantly, this eco-friendly paint does not emit volatile organic compounds.
The Advantages Of A Depolluting Paint
Although depolluting paint has specific characteristics similar to those of conventional paint, it has many other significant advantages, namely:
- A non-toxic paint has less odor, which makes the application pleasant.
- It contains little or no carcinogenic substances, so it is much better for your health.
- It offers a wide choice of finishes: gloss, satin, mat, etc.
- Eco-friendly paint reduces the risk of allergies like itching, dizziness, etc.
- It has the same characteristics as a classic paint: a washable, wide choice of colors, and long lifespan.
- The only downside of depolluting paint is that the drying time is longer, around 8 hours, and it costs more.
Click here for more information https://www.toagroup.com/th/blogs/toa-home-idea-painting/56/feng-shui-and-how-to-choose-perfect-exterior-paint-colors