Nowadays, Dubai has become one of the most popular destinations for Indian citizens. This is because it has become a more attractive place for couples and families. But if you are an Indian citizen, you must obtain a tourist visa to visit Dubai. And you will be astounded to know that getting a tourist visa for Dubai has become relatively easy and can easily be applied for online.
In this article, we will learn how an Indian citizen can apply online tourist visa for Dubai from India price and the need for a travel policy.
- Step 1: Determine the type of visa you require.
So the first step in applying for a visa for Dubai online from India is to determine the type of visa you require, as there are several different types of visas available for tourists or visitors to Dubai, such as,
- A 30 Days Visa allows you to stay in Dubai for up to 30 days and can be extended for additional 30 days after the completion of the number of days from the date of entry.
- A 90 Days Visa allows you to stay in Dubai for up to 90 days and can be extended for additional 90 days after the completion of the number of days from the date of entry.
- A 14 Days Visa allows you to stay in Dubai for up to 14 days. This Visa can’t be extended further. So you can’t stay in Dubai after the completion of 14 days.
So according to your trip or goal of travelling, you can select one of these three visa types.
- Step 2: Gather the required documents.
When you are done selecting the type of Indians Dubai visa you need, you must gather some important documents before applying. You have to provide the following documents.
- Your passport, which must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Dubai,
- One photo-sized photograph taken not before the last 6 months.
- A travel itinerary to show your intended dates to visit Dubai
- One proof of accommodation, such as a photo reservation,
- Bank statement to show that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Dubai.
- And a flight ticket with a visa application form.
But before everything else, you have to get to the visa application form from the website of the Dubai Immigration Department. First, you have to fill out the form and then submit all these documents.
- Step 3: Apply for the visa online.
Once you have gathered all the required documents, you can apply for a tourist visa. But, first, one can follow these simple steps.
- Visit the website of the Dubai Immigration Department and then create an account by providing an email address and a password.
- Once you have completed the registration process, fill out the application form and provide all the required information, such as your details, travel itinerary, and the type of visa you are applying for.
- Then upload the required documents, such as a passport, passport-size photograph, travel itinerary, proof of accommodation, bank statement, flight ticket, and visa application form once completed.
- Then you need to pay the visa fee, which can vary according to the type of visa you selected and the length of your stay.
- Once you’ve completed that, apply. The Dubai Immigration Department will review your application, and they will notify you of the status of your visa application via mail.
- Step 4: Receive your visa
After completing and submitting your application, the Dubai Immigration Department will review it and verify every detail, which takes approximately 3-5 days. If they find everything okay, they will approve your visa. Once the will is approved, you will receive it via email. Ensure you have printed out a copy of your visa to present at the airport when you arrive in Dubai.
- Step 5: Arrive in Dubai
Then take a flight and visit Dubai. So when you arrive at Dubai International Airport, you will have to present your passport, visa, and other required documents at the airport. So ensure you have all documents ready in your hands or a file. You may also need health screening, including Covid 19 test. And that’s how you will visit Dubai in a few simple steps of applying for a visa Dubai for Indian.
Yes, it is advisable to purchase travel insurance when you visit another country. Still, it is not mandatory by law as it provides coverage against unforeseen events such as trip cancellation, interruption, medical emergency, lost or stolen luggage, and other travel-related issues.
Although Dubai is a popular tourist destination and relatively safe, unexpected events cannot be avoided, and in such cases, travel insurance can save you a lot of money. So it is always a good idea to invest in good travel insurance plans from reliable companies like Tata AIG and enjoy your travels risk-free.
So that’s how you can apply for your tourist visa to Dubai. But to have a great experience without any risk, one should also consider buying travel insurance according to their needs and budget. And if you go with your family, you should purchase family travel insurance which will be cost-effective too.