Puerto Escondido is a laid-back vacation town on Mexico’s Pacific coast, and one of the favourite spots in the country to visit. The beautiful beaches, tropical atmosphere, surf scene, and scuba diving make Puerto Escondido a popular tourist destination.Puerto Escondido is a great place to visit. However, one thing must be done before arriving: study places to stay in Puerto Escondido. These hostels and hotels are frequently booked, especially during the peak dry season (November to March), when both Mexican and international tourists flock to the area.
Let’s have a look at the top places to stay in Puerto Escondido:
- Casa Daikiri– It’s a clean, well-equipped hostel with a laid-back attitude, a lovely pool area, and helpful employees. Casa Daikiri is located in Puerto Escondido and is 2.3 km from Playa Puertongelito. It features easy check-in and check-out, rooms, an outdoor pool, free WiFi throughout the property, and a garden. This resort offers family rooms as well as a BBQ for guests. Guests get access to a communal kitchen, a tour desk, and luggage storage.
- Hotel Rockaway-There are 32 guest rooms and 12 luxury size homes in this authentic property. Each of the spacious flats has its own distinct design. Air conditioning and a flat-screen cable TV are provided in each room, and private bathrooms include a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. The Hotel Rockaway has its own mini-market. A bar, a 24-hour front desk, a garden, a terrace, and a tour desk are all available.
- Hotel Caracol Plaza-It is located in the picturesque beachfront town of Puerto Escondido, which is known for its surfing. A 45-minute journey will take you to the Chacahua Lagoons National Park. On-site parking is available for free. This upscale resort, designed in a traditional Mexican style, features a central sun patio with tropical palm trees. The rooms are tastefully decorated, and the majority enjoy views of the mountains or the sea.
- Bungalows Zicatela-This modest hotel sits in the middle of Puerto Escondido’s Zicatela Beach. It contains a cascading pool, a sauna, and a hot tub, as well as rooms and bungalows. At Bungalows Zicatela, every room offers a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi, and cable TV. Some rooms feature air conditioning or have views of the sea, while others offer views of the pool.
- Posada Real Puerto Escondido– This oceanfront property in Puerto Escondido offers a private beach club, two outdoor pools, a tennis court, and on-site water sports facilities. There is a 24-hour front desk, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free parking. The Posada Real Puerto Escondido’s air-conditioned rooms provide ocean or garden views. They have a coffee machine and cable TV.A shower, hairdryer, and toiletries are provided in the private bathroom. Mini golf, a children’s playground, and a games room with table tennis are all available in the complex. Massage is also available as an add-on.
- Casa de Olas Boutique Hotel– The adults-only Casa de Olas Boutique Hotel in Puerto Escondido features a bar, a common lounge, and a garden. Room service and a concierge service, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the resort, are among the amenities available at this accommodation. There is an outdoor pool, a fitness centre, night-time entertainment, and a communal kitchen at the hotel.
Swimming, surfing, sunbathing, diving, and a variety of water sports are among the greatest things to do at Puerto Escondido. Other than exploring the shops for surf and beach gear and Mexican handicrafts, there isn’t much else to do here.Puerto Escondido is a renowned tourist resort in the state of Oaxaca. While it isn’t Mexico’s most well-known beach destination, it is definitely worth part of your time spent throughout the country.